in the weekend

''in the weekend's my uncle.mark piked me up in the morning and we went to watch my cousin play rugby.my uncle's son.when we got their his team weir worming up. then the game got under way with Jesse my cousin scoring two nice try's. but in the end. his team lost.with the opposition winning the rugby game. at the end of their game they had a BBQ for all the people in his rugby team for working hard after his game.

me Jesse and my uncle went to watch my other cousin play
At western heights. they won their game. he made some big hit's. dropping people one by one his team one against rotorua boys high school. after his game of rugby with boys high he had a basketball game right after. under fifteens boys vs under seventeen girls he did some cool three pointer's and dunks at the end of the game his team won. so after his rugby game and basketball game. we all went and got a munch at burger fuel. that was nice but then my guts started to play up.then we got shouted to the movies we watched night at the museum two. it was alright we got out of the movies and then we went home cause it was getting late. I got home and went straight to bed.